Sunday, July 08, 2012

Find the hidden puppy

Good Day!
I'm excited to post my new layout for Lasting Memories Challenge "Dancing with the Paws"  it's all about animals!! Zoo, pets, animals in the wild. I'm also playing at  Stuck Sketches using their  sketch and i love it. This is a 2(Challenge) in 1(Layout). This is one of my favorite LO.


This is KIKAY my 2nd Pup, a very sweet and loving female shih tzu I have a total of 4 shih tzu 3 female and a male, just got my male puppy yesterday :D. Now i enjoy using water color and gesso you can see it on some of my LO's, a little messy but i'm loving it!

Find the hidden Puppy 
Sketch from STUCK SKETCHES
Used some gesso mix with water color (crimson) , i create the circle pattern using my spellbinder circle die, dip it on my gesso and water color mixture. 

I cut 5 different sizes of gauze and deep it on my excess gesso mixture and form it into circle and let it dry, add some flowers, bird cage, dove and sticker.


Another circle wood  embellish that match the circle pattern

I used provocraft 2-step Paisley die for my small flowers




GOD Bless!








15 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

He does look hidden. What a cute LO Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

Michele said...

Wow!! I honestly had to look 3 times! Funny layout! And this "Gesso" mixture?? I have never heard of it.. .and you make it look so cool onyour layout! Thanks Cat for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!!
Michele
LMDT

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thanks Glassgraffitix2 and Ms Michele! it was really a funny layout and i love that photo of of pup, "GESSO MIXTURE" (that's the gesso and watercolor that i mix together) :D. Have a nice day!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

So many amazing details. Never tried Gesso but it is very cool. Love the red and white. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories for the challenge.

Haven_mom4 said...

Darling LO and a super cute pup too. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories this week

Debbie Smith said...

Catt that is such a CUTE photo! and I love the circles you've created...the texture is really gorgeous. A fantastic page for Stuck?!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oooohhhh do I get a prize for finding the puppy???? Lemme tell ya, this layout just knocks my socks off! I really wanna try the gesso.....I haven't broken down and bought it yet but you can bet I will....if I can make a mess I'm all for it.....lol. Awesome job!!! Thanks for playing with Lasting Memories again this week!!! I always love seeing what you come up with!!

Tina (LMDT)

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thank you so much Ladies for the lovely comment...

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

This is one of my favorite LO...she's so adorable! you should try using Gesso, it's pretty cool, but a little messy, anyway it's Ok when sometimes i get messy, as long as i can make my layout extra special . Gesso is like icing on a cake. LOL....for now i like using gesso and dried moss, you can check it on my layout :D . Have a great day ladies!

Karen Wilson said...

OMGosh, this is awesome!! I have never seen this!! How fun and creative and love the title too!! Thanks for joining us AND for being featured today at Lasting Memories!

Unknown said...

Awesome!!! Hmmm I need to check out the Gesso! And the title is just perfect!!!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

Elizabeth LMDT
http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thanks Ms. Karen and Ms Elizabeth!

GOD Bless!
catt

K Clark said...

oh my goodness... could that page get any cuter??? love it
thanks for joining us at lasting memories - hope to see you again next week :) kimberly -dt

Kim Ewins said...

Love it to bitz!!!!
The pic and just everything...colours...just awesome!!! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Crafting Pieces of Me said...

Thanks Ms Kim :D!

God Bless!
Catt